The progress bar indicates your progress in completing the current assessment, measured by the number of underlying learning objectives completed. Each assessment can vary in total length and is also adaptive, which means that the progress will vary from one assessment to the next, and from one student to the next. Furthermore, some questions address more learning objectives than others, so the progress bar will not always advance evenly. Note that EdReady requires you to complete an initial diagnostic when you first start using the program so that it can help you understand your math and/or English knowledge and give you useful recommendations.
Articles in this section
- What disability supports does EdReady provide?
- Troubleshooting / Need Help
- What if I need to switch Goals (classes)?
- When should I receive my account activation email? Mine never showed up.
- What does the suggestion and search dialog do on the My Schools page?
- What are "Goals"?
- When should I use EdReady?
- Why do I need to create an account?
- Why is my school or program directing me to EdReady?
- Why do I need to provide a zip code or location?