The target score is set according to the goals you set (e.g., the schools you choose previously). The score bar will show the target score of the current target or institution you last chose. If you select a different target, the target score will change on the score bar to reflect the new target. As a rule, the higher the target score, the longer it will take to reach that target.
Articles in this section
- How can I get help with English?
- What accessibility supports does EdReady provide?
- Troubleshooting / Need Help
- What if I need to switch Goals (classes)?
- When should I receive my account activation email? Mine never showed up.
- What does the suggestion and search dialog do on the My Schools page?
- What are "Goals"?
- When should I use EdReady?
- Why do I need to create an account?
- Why is my school or program directing me to EdReady?