Yes. Simply de-select the schools you are not interested in. Only the target scores of the remaining schools will appear in the score bar. You can also choose to “Set your own target score” and then input any target score you want (between 50-100).
Articles in this section
- What disability supports does EdReady provide?
- Troubleshooting / Need Help
- What if I need to switch Goals (classes)?
- When should I receive my account activation email? Mine never showed up.
- What does the suggestion and search dialog do on the My Schools page?
- What are "Goals"?
- When should I use EdReady?
- Why do I need to create an account?
- Why is my school or program directing me to EdReady?
- Why do I need to provide a zip code or location?