In this case, EdReady sets the target to 100, meaning you need to master all of the material in the assessment to reach that score.
Articles in this section
- What disability supports does EdReady provide?
- Troubleshooting / Need Help
- What if I need to switch Goals (classes)?
- When should I receive my account activation email? Mine never showed up.
- What does the suggestion and search dialog do on the My Schools page?
- What are "Goals"?
- When should I use EdReady?
- Why do I need to create an account?
- Why is my school or program directing me to EdReady?
- Why do I need to provide a zip code or location?