EdReady does not host resources on its own servers. Instead, EdReady refers students to resources wherever they are located on the Internet. Sometimes this may mean that the resources take a while to load from the other servers, or they must be resized in your display, or that other steps have to be taken in order for the resources to work properly. We try to test all of the recommended resources regularly and appreciate any alerts from users if the resources are not behaving as expected.
Articles in this section
- Can I see the questions I got wrong on the test?
- The "Learn" button does not work
- Can I retake my diagnostic test?
- Turn Contrast Controls On/Off
- How to get a Goal Key
- Goal Key not found
- How can I get help with English?
- What accessibility supports does EdReady provide?
- Troubleshooting / Need Help