EdReady does not host resources on its own servers. Instead, EdReady refers students to resources wherever they are located on the Internet. Sometimes this may mean that the resources take a while to load from the other servers, or they must be resized in your display, or that other steps have to be taken in order for the resources to work properly. We try to test all of the recommended resources regularly and appreciate any alerts from users if the resources are not behaving as expected.
Articles in this section
- What disability supports does EdReady provide?
- Troubleshooting / Need Help
- What if I need to switch Goals (classes)?
- When should I receive my account activation email? Mine never showed up.
- What does the suggestion and search dialog do on the My Schools page?
- What are "Goals"?
- When should I use EdReady?
- Why do I need to create an account?
- Why is my school or program directing me to EdReady?
- Why do I need to provide a zip code or location?