Remember, it does not help you to guess the answers! The goal is to learn the material so you can do well whenever you need to demonstrate mastery of these concepts (e.g., on a placement exam). For that reason, if you test on a topic and do not master the content, you will be directed to the "Learn' button in EdReady. This will take to our resources where you will find videos, worked examples, warm up, practice problems, review problems and an online textbook. Study the resources until you feel confident in your knowledge, and then you can retest.
Articles in this section
- FAQ: EdReady says I already have an account.
- How To Retake Unit Tests
- How To: Switch to the Public EdReady Site
- How To Reset Progress in the Study Resources
- Can I see the questions I got wrong on the test?
- The "Learn" button does not work
- Can I retake my diagnostic test?
- Turn Contrast Controls On/Off
- How to get a Goal Key