Remember, it does not help you to guess the answers! The goal is to learn the material so you can do well whenever you need to demonstrate mastery of these concepts (e.g., on a placement exam). For that reason, if you test on a topic and do not master the content, you will be directed to the "Learn' button in EdReady. This will take to our resources where you will find videos, worked examples, warm up, practice problems, review problems and an online textbook. Study the resources until you feel confident in your knowledge, and then you can retest.
Articles in this section
- What disability supports does EdReady provide?
- Troubleshooting / Need Help
- What if I need to switch Goals (classes)?
- When should I receive my account activation email? Mine never showed up.
- What does the suggestion and search dialog do on the My Schools page?
- What are "Goals"?
- When should I use EdReady?
- Why do I need to create an account?
- Why is my school or program directing me to EdReady?
- Why do I need to provide a zip code or location?