If you are using the public version of EdReady, only you can see your scores, though the NROC Project will keep copies of your scores for anonymized reporting and analysis. If you are using an institutional version of EdReady, you own your data in EdReady, but authorized administrative users (e.g., your teacher or other school personnel) are also allowed to view your scores.
Articles in this section
- FAQ: EdReady says I already have an account.
- How To Retake Unit Tests
- How To: Switch to the Public EdReady Site
- How To Reset Progress in the Study Resources
- Can I see the questions I got wrong on the test?
- The "Learn" button does not work
- Can I retake my diagnostic test?
- Turn Contrast Controls On/Off
- How to get a Goal Key