If you are using the public version of EdReady, only you can see your scores, though the NROC Project will keep copies of your scores for anonymized reporting and analysis. If you are using an institutional version of EdReady, you own your data in EdReady, but authorized administrative users (e.g., your teacher or other school personnel) are also allowed to view your scores.
Articles in this section
- How can I get help with English?
- What accessibility supports does EdReady provide?
- Troubleshooting / Need Help
- What if I need to switch Goals (classes)?
- When should I receive my account activation email? Mine never showed up.
- What does the suggestion and search dialog do on the My Schools page?
- What are "Goals"?
- When should I use EdReady?
- Why do I need to create an account?
- Why is my school or program directing me to EdReady?