Some versions of EdReady may allow guest access, which means that you can enter EdReady as a guest and use it for as long as you like, but as soon as you log out or close your browser, all of the data for that account will be erased. There is no way to store data as a guest. If you want to use EdReady over more than one session, you have to create an account.
Articles in this section
- Need help with EdReady?
- What is EdReady?
- Who made EdReady?
- How does EdReady work?
- Why doesn't EdReady cost anything?
- What is a “Guest” account?
- What is the difference between the “public” version of EdReady and an “institutional” version of EdReady?
- Which Internet browsers are supported for EdReady?
- What are the (?) icons I see throughout the site?
- I’ve been studying & mastering topics, but the unit is still marked as “Not Ready” or “Needs Review”. Why?