Our recommended browsers are Firefox and Chrome. We test and support the latest version of all modern browsers, and one version prior. Browser technology changes rapidly, so we cannot guarantee compatibility with versions older than the current version, but we do make every effort.
Articles in this section
- What is EdReady?
- Who made EdReady?
- How does EdReady work?
- Why doesn't EdReady cost anything?
- What is a “Guest” account?
- What is the difference between the “public” version of EdReady and an “institutional” version of EdReady?
- Which Internet browsers are supported for EdReady?
- What are the (?) icons I see throughout the site?
- I’ve been studying & mastering topics, but the unit is still marked as “Not Ready” or “Needs Review”. Why?
- I finished checking my knowledge for a topic but it is still showing up on my study path. Why?