EdReady has some study components available in Spanish. The default study tools include an alternate version of the Topic Text in Spanish, and the presentations are closed captioned in Spanish. However, the assessment questions are in English.
Articles in this section
- What is EdReady?
- Who made EdReady?
- How does EdReady work?
- Why doesn't EdReady cost anything?
- What is a “Guest” account?
- What is the difference between the “public” version of EdReady and an “institutional” version of EdReady?
- Which Internet browsers are supported for EdReady?
- What are the (?) icons I see throughout the site?
- I’ve been studying & mastering topics, but the unit is still marked as “Not Ready” or “Needs Review”. Why?
- I finished checking my knowledge for a topic but it is still showing up on my study path. Why?