This EdReady release includes the following features and improvements:
- Many improvements within the “Learn” experience, including updated styling, support for a native topic player, improved visuals and flow, improved header management, etc.
- We added several new collections of assessment items. Note that we hve had some issues with some of the questions (notably, the graphing and matching questions) and are working to resolve those issues, but those particular question types will remain unavailable until ready.
- We cleaned up and improved the performance of many of the learning interventions.
- We enabled access to the NROC Algebra 1 baseline for all versions.
- It is now possible to customize the full scope all the way to the learning-objective level. This feature requires some understanding of the consequences – please contact your implementation support person for help bfore using.
- We continue to tinker with the test-taking modal so that it does a better job responding to the different screen sizes and devices people use. We’re not quite there yet!
- We completely overhauled the way that users are able to create, reset, or change their passwords, so that single-sign-on users are properly directed as required.
- And of course there was the smattering of bug fixes and performance improvements throughout.
Note that this release was quickly followed by two additional releases targeting some known bugs that were impeding student progress, including an issue with the browser detecting multiple resources open, and students finding themselves unable to complete their assessments for one reason or another. These issues have mostly been resolved, and we are working on additional improvements to make EdReady even more robust to these types of disruptions in the future.
These comprise the most significant new features and updates for this release. Complete details are available on request.